EMERGYCAREEMERGYCARE Contact: Karen Jakiel
EmergyCare provides much more than a ride to the hospital. While our primary mission is to provide life-saving pre-hospital care in emergency situations, our organization serves the region in numerous other ways.
A sampling includes:
- Non-emergency transportation for those in wheelchairs
- Interfacility transports for the most critically ill and injured who cannot be moved without stretchers, medications and medical personnel
- Educational offerings for volunteer firefighters, medical office workers, daycare providers, those interested in EMS careers and the general public
- Community standby services where we’ll have an ambulance on-site for community festivals, sporting events and fairs
- Advocacy to positively affect the health, well-being and access to emergency care for the residents of our service area
Categories: Community Outreach, Education Programs, Emergency Medical Transportation, Interagency Paramedic Response, Medical Taxi, Paratransit (wheelchair)
Updated 1 year ago.