Church Admin Training
July 16 - July 18
This training is designed for those who serve a church, ministry, or similar organization in an administrative role. Pittsburgh District Administrative Assistant Pam Honeychurch will offer a variety of sessions on resources, technology, workplace boundaries, and more. Plan to go back to your church rested and ready!
After graduating from the University of Southern Mississippi with a BS in Computer Science, Pam was commissioned as an officer in the United States Air Force. She served at Malmstrom Air Force Base in Great Falls, MT as the Executive Assistant in an Air Refueling Squadron, and then at Altus Air Force Base, in Altus, OK as a Command Post Controller and Training Officer. While at MAFB, she earned a Master’s in Information Systems from the University of Montana. After leaving military service, Pam relocated to Pittsburgh where she worked for 9 years at a large law firm in information technology. After some years of arm twisting, she reluctantly became the secretary at her church, where she is now in her 11th year. She says it didn’t take long in this new role to learn it was her call to ministry. Six years ago, she also became the Administrative Assistant for the Pittsburgh District of the WPAUMC.
July 16-18, 2023
- The Mighty Tab – The tab function in Microsoft products can be powerful – learn how to use it for good!
- Google Forms – Master the art of the Google form and how to harness their usefulness to make your life easier.
- Working Smarter – Take home some tried and true tips and tricks.
- Boundaries in the Workplace
- A Mountain of Resources
- Share YOUR Best Practices
- Event starts with dinner on Sunday, July 16 and concludes with lunch on Tuesday, July 18. Check-in is in Groves Lodge between 3 and 5pm on Sunday.
- Pricing includes two-nights stay (private hotel style room with linens), six meals, and course tuition. Discount available for those willing to select or be assigned a roommate. Please contact Olmsted for commuter rates.
- Register online, print and mail the registration form, or call to register at (814) 945-6512